What do you want to see in the GSM Dashboard?

Userlevel 7
Badge +31
All,

I'm requesting some help in defining what should be on the GSM Dashboard.  Our current theory is that the default dashboard  layout should provide Admins with a mix of information covering that you need to know now and that which is of interest but not urgent.

For example,

Need to know now
  • number of devices that require attention
  • devices that have not reported in for the last 7 days
  • detection trend over the last 7 days
  • Infected devices
Of interest but not urgent
  • total number of endpoints
  • total number of endpoints reporting in over the last 30 days
  • Devices count grouped by WSA Agent version 
  • Number of endpoints in each site
  • List of Operating systems and count for each
  • Browsers and versions
  • Other AV and version
  • Last reported threat by site

There's lots of way we can slice up the data and I'd like to give you a default dashboard that is immediately useful which you can modify as required.  

Please let me know directly ( just message me on this forum ) what you think should be on the dashboard and why.  

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Jonathan.giffard
Senior Product Manager
Webroot business

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi,

It might be useful to get details about "Undetermined software seen"  on the network
maybe list the package/file and what endpoints it is seen on.

an alternative is to list machines with "undetermined software" on them.

this could be pretty useful especially with clients/MSPs who would like to have quick notifications about new packages for security reasons or at least this gives them a quick overview instead of going into the console and requesting a report about the same.

Not sure about the performance implication on the back-end when enabling this out of the box on the GSM consoles but thought it would be useful sharing the idea anyway 

Thanks,
Ahmad
Userlevel 1
Badge +8
Need to be able to search all the sites for computers.
Need to be able to take all actions on any computers that need it without having to go to the site level.

I'd like to be able to add DNS Protection related charts to my dashboard.
On the new Groups dashboard,
Add ability to sort via the top groups.  
Add export to CSV
Add ability to select the timeframe for "not seen recently" - We have a number of single use clients who often leave their computer off for longer periods of time than a business does.  
Change the name displayed in the list to that as it is at the site level.  We use that to help ID and filter infrequently used PCs when doing weekly checks.
Allow users to have more than one tab open at a time.  We frequently get logged out if you try to open more than one site at once.