Upcoming Webroot Integrations Live Q&A: August 17th 2018

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Hello Webroot Community!

I wanted to take some time with you 1:1 to answer your questions about the Integrations products and team here at Webroot. You may have heard of our recent BrightGauge integration and our longstanding Unity API integration. Like I mentioned earlier, the Community Team and I will be holding a Live Q&A session right here on the Business Community, on Friday August 17th from 10am - 10:30am MT. 

Please feel free to post any and all of your questions around Integrations and I will answer as many as possible.

Looking forward to speaking then!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We're really excited to have @ talk with you all on the 17th! If you're not familiar, we recommend checking out our integrations page for more info about all of the great work him and his team is doing.

What all do you want @ to cover?
Would a general overview help? 
Do you currently use one of our integrations? How can we make it better for you?

Keep an eye out for this featured discussion on August 17th. In the meantime, please post your questions here so we can go through them once we have Joe with us and ready to go.

So, what questions do you have? Let us know below! 

Userlevel 5
Great, Looking fw to it
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
@ wrote:
Great, Looking fw to it
Looking forward to it! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Roadmap for CW Automate plugin
Known issues for CW Automate plugin
Best method to submit tickets and enhancements for CW Automate plugin.  I seem to spend more time with Level 1 support answering questions just to confirm I'm running the latest version of everything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @

I'll bring it up with @

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Where do we go to sign up for this and get it on our calendar?

MJ
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
@ wrote:
Where do we go to sign up for this and get it on our calendar?

MJ
No need to sign up, just have to show up on the 17th. See you then! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Where's "here"?  It's just going to be a thread on the forums?
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
@ wrote:
Where's "here"?  It's just going to be a thread on the forums?
Exactly! Once the new thread is up on the 17th, I'll share the link with everyone on this thread. That way everyone will be in the loop. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey everyone, 

I wanted to ping you on here to remind you that we're all ready for tomorrow morning and can't wait to answer your questions. @ is chomping at the bit! 

See you in the morning! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey everyone, 

I wanted to let you know that we got the post up just a little early. You can find the Live Q&A right here

Looking forward to talking with you all soon!