Solved

Pop-up warning in Firefox but not in Chrome

• 9 December 2013
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
HELLO

I encountered a problem with the pop-up warning (left upper corner) about malicious content in the latest Firefox (attempt to open www.interia.pl) but the lack of this warning in the same situation in Chrome.
Whether webroot has a communication problem with Firefox ?

Kind Regards

icon

Best answer by MikeR 10 December 2013, 01:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
This website may have been whitelisted since your last visit. I tested the website in question and it works in Chrome, IE and Firefox. 

If you receive another notification or block, please Open a Support Ticket so that we can investigate further.
Userlevel 4
Thank you for your quick answer but ...
Currently all is ok but I just want to mention that the test chrome / firefox were carried out at the same time on the same machine.
Hi 
          I encountered a problem with the pop-up warning (left upper corner) about malicious content in the latest Firefox & Internet Explorer (attempt to open www.google.com & geting redirected to www.Nationzoom.com) but the lack of this warning in the same situation in latest Google Chrome. Website is not getting block by Webroot Endpoint Protection Web Threat Shield  ?

Kind Regards
Amol Kayal
Sr. System Administrator & SME ( Malware Analysis & Antivirus, Antispyware etc.) 
Userlevel 7
Our threat team can check to see if this is a browser hijacker on IE and FF and for any possible infections.

You can contact them through the Support System.