Photo Essay - The Dublin Office

Userlevel 4
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 13 replies
Nestled in a tall glass building in Dublin’s docklands is Webroot’s International Headquarters. Better known to its staff as the “Dublin Office”, the staff here take care of all things Webroot outside the United States. From here the staff with liaise with Linz, discuss with Derby and banter with Bracknell.

The first thing you'll notice when you walk through the door is the view (complete with fog over the docks that day)...

On all sides we’re surrounded by fantastic views of the city of Dublin, with the docks to the west, mountains to the south...

..and the city to the west and north.

The office is bright, airy and pleasant.

We also have a nice place to relax!

Although sometimes we have lunch outside (Although it's usually brighter...)

There's definitely a sense of humour about this office.

..and I'll admit it is cool to work in a place like this.

So now you've seen where we work, my next photo essay will be a few of the faces that you'll see in this office every day.

Watch this space! There's more to come from the Dublin Office...

EDIT: Special bonus picture! The queue for the ice-cream van outside...

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Mark! Good :DAfternoon your time and you say:

Nestled in a tall glass building in Dublin’s docklands is Webroot’s International Headquarters. Better known to its staff as the “Dublin Office”, the staff here take care of all things Webroot outside the United States. From here the staff with liaise with Linz, discuss with Derby and banter with Bracknell.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What and Wow to those awesome Photos! Thank you so much for sharing! Makes me wish I had a JOB!! LOL

VERY IMPRESSING!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for the photos and tour of the office Mark!  I'm hoping I get a chance to visit one day.
Userlevel 4
Was just thinking that myself there Nic. I wouldn't mind seeing the other offices that we have including the Australia office as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Was just thinking that myself there Nic. I wouldn't mind seeing the other offices that we have including the Australia office as well.
Agreed - we'll have to get other offices in on the photo essay action.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Mark for the nice Pictures but we need to see the Dublin Team members as well! ;)

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 6
WOW!

Great photos MarkM!

Thank you for sharing them!

Beth
Userlevel 7
Thanks for sharing the photos Mark. The scenery through the window of the office looks wonderful. I hope you got yourself some ice cream as everyone was already standing in the line and you were up in the building taking photo. You controlled yourself from rushing down and took the photo for us. Total Respect man.

And like Daniel, I'm looking forward to seeing the Dublin Team members.
Userlevel 4
Never fear! I've got a project in the works at the moment that'll bring the faces of the Dublin office to the community 🙂 watch this space...
Userlevel 7
That's great Mark. I'll be following this thread intently for sure.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wonderful Mark..always NICE to see real people behind the scenes. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Very Good Pictures . I hope near time can visit Webroot Offices in USA and Irland .   :D