State of Decay 2 releasing May 22 on Windows 10 and Xbox One — Pre-orders start today

• 7 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
March 6, 2018 12:07 pm
State of Decay 2 releasing May 22 on Windows 10 and Xbox One — Pre-orders start today
By Elana Pidgeon / Editor, Windows Blog We’re excited to announce that State of Decay 2 will launch on Windows 10 and Xbox One as an Xbox Play Anywhere and Xbox Game Pass title on May 22, 2018 – and you can pre-order the Standard Edition for $29.99 and Ultimate Edition for $49.99 today!

State of Decay 2’s Standard Edition will be available for $29.99 and fans can also purchase State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition for $49.99. State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes 4 days early access beginning May 18, along with two add-on packs: “Independence Pack” and “Daybreak Pack” (available at a later release date) on both Xbox One and Windows 10. Gamers who pre-order between now and May 21 will also receive some exclusive in game pre-order items.
State of Decay 2 is the ultimate zombie survival fantasy, where it’s up to you to decide how to survive in an open, post-apocalyptic world. Featuring unique survivor characters with their own backstories and motivations, expanded options to manage your community and develop your base. In addition, State of Decay 2 features one of the most requested features from the community: cross-platform co-op, where you and up to three of your friends can survive together on Xbox One or Windows 10.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/03/06/state-decay-2-releasing-may-22-windows-10-xbox-one-pre-orders-start-today/#pGc2tzgMVBXTMLMh.97

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wow! How cool is that! :D  More Games!
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Ya this area of the Community needs more action! 😃 I tried the Gamer version of WSA and love it! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Yea I agree! I have not tried the Webroot Gamer Version! But I have heard good things about it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
It's the AV only with Optimizer and works well for gamers that don't need the password manager or the back up & sync!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
It's the AV only with Optimizer and works well for gamers that don't need the password manager or the back up & sync!
Yes it's the Optimizer that's nice about it!