2 Keycodes can only access expired one

• 29 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I had webroot Internet Security Plus installed on my PC’s

I purchased Webroot complete which is showing as a separate Keycode in my account

But now I only seem to be able to access the Internet Security Plus within my portal.

I installed the new keycode on one of my PC’s and it shows the correct keycode but doesn’t show up in the portal what can I do? I raised a support ticket but haven’t received a reply yet

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @MadGit Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

Webroot Offices I believe are closed until Monday morning. The Support Ticket system is open 24/7/365. Sometimes it takes a Support Ticket 24 to 48 hours to get answered. I also seen it as fast as a few hours. Since the offices are closed the ticket system may have a long line to get answered.

** Try to do a few Webroot scans on the mentioned computer to see if that forces that keycode to your Account. If not, please wait for an answer on your Support Ticket. **

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Badge +1

Thanks for the reply Dave, It has been 2 days but I got a reply a short while ago.