2014 - The Perfect Malware Storm Nov 19, 2014

• 17 November 2014
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Given by George Anderson, Director, Product Marketing, Webroot

In 2014 we’ve already seen about 35% of the new malware ever seen!
In this webinar you’ll learn what has created this perfect storm of new malware?
What sort of malware it is? What it’s doing? And where Webroot believe this is going in the next 12 months into 2015.They say knowledge is power this webinar will give you the understanding to go with it and help you defend your organization.

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/8241/132751?utm_campaign=user_weekly_my_brighttalk&utm_medium=email&utm_source=brighttalk-transact&utm_content=title

Daniel ;)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Daniel!

Thanks for the info! I'll be there! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It starts in 14 minutes at the time of this post!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Registered 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Daniel. I'm counting down the minutes!!:D
Userlevel 7
Still going, but excellent descriptoin of poweliks... very well worth listening to afterwards for those that missed it, as well as a review for those that made it.

Nice presentation!
Userlevel 7
I only listened to the last half of the presentation, I have a lot going on here at home. I'm going to have to listen to the whole presentation later tonight. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters,

I missed 15 minutes of this and need to go back and hear the beginning. My Grandson need me.

But it sounds like they can't do much about PUAs for people who just click away to install whatever without realizing what they have checked or unchecked.

:@

EDIT I'm listening to this again..
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I actually saw the whole one this time, it was great witha good description of poweliks.