Absolutely Favorite thing about Webroot

Howdy Folks!

I'm one of the Chat Advocates, and I'm just reaching out, to talk to the real folks using Webroot. 

I'd love to know what you most favorite thing about Webroot is. 

Mine, the Lightning Fast scans, I can even use while working/playing or surfing the web! (Yes, I love tons of other things, as well, but I love saving time!)

Let's get this ball rolling!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
The fact that I can easily manage everything from the console.
Userlevel 7
Personally, I like the way that it runs without interrupting what I am doing.

The speed is amazing and it works great for a gamer like me!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @,

That's a hard question for me but I like all of Webroot in the fact that Webroot gives me peace of mind knowing I'm protected online always. One of most important thing to me is the awesome  FreeTechnical Support Team that backs up their product. I also have to mention an other thing is the roll back feature! Sorry that's more then one thing. LOLs:D
It's all good, Sherry! Yes, there are so many awesome things about Webroot, and I could list them, but I'd be preaching to the chior! Thanks so much for your input folks! More is always welcome!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi @ personally I think Webroot is incredible light, uses extremely few system resources so it does now slow anything down that you are doing on the computer and that is without taking into consideration the great support team which I had to use last year, @ who helped me (after I tracked him down) could not have done more to help me. OK I admit there was only the 1 time I had to contact support but as far as he knew I could have been anyone and I would like to think that all contacts with support brought the same high level of help.
Userlevel 7
Thanks @, Im glad we got it all taken care of.
Hmmmmm That is a great question but I can't really narrow it down to just one. So I will list them in reverse order of importance to me.
  • Rollback Feature. I personally use a 3rd party image backup software, but I can see the true value of this for most people.
  • Very low system resources used. I do however believe this is becoming less important as time goes on though. Unless a person is using a computer from the year 2000, most computers should handle almost any Antivirus well these days.
  • The complete lack of interference between Webroot and virtually anything I am doing on the PC. Be that gaming, Audio work, Graphics work or just plain web surfing. This is a great selling point.
  • A unbelievable scan speed. Most Antivirus software takes forever to scan a drive and depending on the size of the drive, which in today's world can be mega Terabytes, is just amazing at the pure raw speed of it.
  • And the biggest selling point for me is the total, complete lack of user intervention needed to remain up-to-date in both the actual program but also the definitions. Many of my users never used to update as regularly as they should have, but this completely takes the problem and eliminates it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
It's AMERICAN and they answer the phone....It does what it says it will do....