Accept As Solution feature eludes me.

• 15 December 2015
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I have clicked on and pointed to everything in the Community attempting to give people who gave me solutions the mouse click they much deserve.  I have found and used only once.  Excuse the ignorance !

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Like you ? I have only ever used this feature once and like you I cannot now find it again!  Maybe it has been removed for us mere mortals! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It's only in a few forum sections like the software help forums. Not in Techie or Non-techie. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-for-Home/ct-p/Products

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you see here  it's supposed to be Expert Advisor and beyond, but I've only used once (I think, and it's best left to Mods, TH etc IMHO.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

If you see here  it's supposed to be Expert Advisor and beyond, but I've only used once (I think, and it's best left to Mods, TH etc IMHO.

Also the OP can see it and click on it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Of course, lol, I'd overlooked that Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Of course, lol, I'd overlooked that Daniel ;)
Well most of the OP's never click on a solution so we can do it for others.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Thanks you guys.  Good to know.  Now I will sweep my hair from the floor and glue it back to my head !
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thanks you guys.  Good to know.  Now I will sweep my hair from the floor and glue it back to my head !
:D 😃 I don't have much hair anyways!