Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC

• 1 February 2017
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
February 1, 2017 12:01 pm

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC

By Dona Sarkar / Software Engineer, Windows and Devices GroupHello Windows Insiders!
Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring as the primary build for the second Creator’s Update Bug Bash which starts on Friday. Please look for a detailed bug bash blog post on Friday morning PST. We have discovered a bug that impacts our ability to release this build to PCs running 32-bit (x86) versions of Windows 10 Insider Preview builds. Because the majority of Insiders in the Fast ring have PCs running 64-bit (x64) – we decided to go ahead and release this build with 32-bit PCs blocked until our next flight. We plan to release ISOs for this build by the end of the week and Insiders on 32-bit PCs will be able to update from the ISOs.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/02/01/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15025-pc/#Jp1f0o36KluxiZg1.97

Many new things coming down the pipe! ;)

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Daniel...I'll get caught up on these Windows 10 Insider Preview builds pretty soon....;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I will see if I can update the 32bit version but installing the 64bit right now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
ISO's are now posted: UPDATE 2/3: The ISO images for Build 15025 are now available here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Daniel! My new drive is on its way so I can be ready for the ISO?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Yes! Awesome and your on your way home tomorrow? If so have a good and safe trip!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Yes! Awesome and your on your way home tomorrow? If so have a good and safe trip!
Yes I am Daniel...suppose to be in at 10  PM. Saturday! Whoo hoo! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ just to let you know I tried to update to this build via Windows Update but it would never install so I'm glad they posted the ISO's so I'm in the middle of updating both of my VM's to this new Build! :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ just to let you know I tried to update to this build via Windows Update but it would never install so I'm glad they posted the ISO's so I'm in the middle of updating both of my VM's to this new Build! :D
Well I need to install Windows Pro on new system then install my VM. I'm only running one OS on that one so far.

So cool Daniel...running the ISos!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Well I need to install Windows Pro on new system then install my VM. I'm only running one OS on that one so far.
We will chat when you get the new drive! Zoom, Zoom!

32bit version installed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
We will chat when you get the new drive! Zoom, Zoom!
Sounds GREAT. It's suppose to come in Friday the 10th from Amazon! Zoom Zoom is right ! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Time to upload wsalogs.exe to Webroot Support to get these files whitelisted for both 32bit and 64bit versions! :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
With every insider build update you need to do a Disk Clean Up!

This is the space to save from the 64bit version!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Just noticed what @ posted that Control Panel is gone in this Build!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Just noticed what @ posted that Control Panel is gone in this Build!

DRATS! 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
With every insider build update you need to do a Disk Clean Up!

This is the space to save from the 64bit version!

Thanks Daniel! I didn't know that did I? I don't think so....