Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18323 Fast Ring

• 25 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

January 24, 2019 3:15 pm

By Dona Sarkar and Brandon LeBlanc
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18323 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Please note that due to a small outage in our build publishing system, this build will be rolling out to Windows Insiders over the next few hours so it may not be immediately available at the time of publish of this blog post.
The 19H1 Bug Bash has officially kicked off as of yesterday! It will run from January 23th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019. Head to the Feedback Hub for Quests to try out. There will also be a special Bug Bash edition webcast on Tuesday, January 29th at 10am PST.
REMINDER: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If this makes you uncomfortable, you may want to consider switching to the Slow ring. Slow ring builds will continue to be higher quality.
If you are looking for a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring – head on over to Flight Hub. You can also check out the rest of our documentation here including a complete list of new features and updates that have gone out as part of Insider flights for the current development cycle (which currently is 19H1).

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/01/24/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18323/#HMtIfwmieqO5sxfV.97

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Why would anyone in his/her right mind want to put their computer at risk on an Insiders program? It's beyond me other than a few who think it's cool (I guess) to see what will be coming down the shoot before everyone else. I'd rather have a reasonably stable computer to get the things done that require a computer that just works. No need for cutting edge features here but hey... we're all different I suppose.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Why would anyone in his/her right mind want to put their computer at risk on an Insiders program? It's beyond me other than a few who think it's cool (I guess) to see what will be coming down the shoot before everyone else. I'd rather have a reasonably stable computer to get the things done that require a computer that just works. No need for cutting edge features here but hey... we're all different I suppose.
I install the Insider Builds on VM's and I have both a 32bit and a 64bit VM with the latest Insider Builds. I wouldn't install them on my PC's but I know some do......