Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18343 Fast Ring

• 22 February 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
February 22, 2019 10:02 am

By Dona Sarkar and Brandon LeBlanc
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18343 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
If you are looking for a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring – head on over to Flight Hub. You can also check out the rest of our documentation here including a complete list of new features and updates that have gone out as part of Insider flights for the current development cycle (which currently is 19H1).

Other Updates for Insiders

In Build 18342, we announced that Windows Sandbox now supports configuration files. These files allow users to configure some aspects of the sandbox, such as vGPU, networking and shared folders. You can read about all the details here in this blog post!

General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC

• We fixed the Connected Standby issue that resulted in us blocking PCs with Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 and Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 processor model. If your PC was unable to take Build 18342 from earlier this week due to having one of these processor models, you should be able to take this flight!
  • We fixed the issue that required an additional reboot when performing Reset this PC and selecting Keep my files on a device that has Reserved Storage enabled.
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/02/22/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18343/

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I assume this one is in addition to last nights as well. That is quick work by them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I assume this one is in addition to last nights as well. That is quick work by them.
Yes and a new Skip Ahead version as well. I assume there getting ready for the next major version release for the spring?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Daniel! Now I am still behind. I'll get off of this Mac and fire up the Laptop to update my VM!😊
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
HI @TripleHelix ,

I finally got Windows Preview updated to latest version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I got mine down this morning as well, so all set to go here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I'm still behind a few builds, maybe I will have time this week on the next build!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I finally got the previous Windows Insider Preview to install for like a week I tried and I finally got that one installed yesterday. This Build updated without any issues.

Your Computers are fast and you shouldn't have any problems other then time. Right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
For quite a few builds mine always got caught in a loop, getting things ready - download - install - getting things ready etc BUT for the last maybe 3 or 4 builds there have been no issues at all for me.