Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18348 Fast Ring

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Wow isn't that strange? I was going to change my Hardware settings in the VM but I waited to see how it went with you. LOL Hardly anyone is complaining about this issue of ours. 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Ssherjj wrote:

Wow isn't that strange? I was going to change my Hardware settings in the VM but I waited to see how it went with you. LOL Hardly anyone is complaining about this issue of ours. 😮

That's why I posted in the Yammer Windows Insider Group to see! Thanks Sherry and Jeff for Replying to my Yammer post!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
TripleHelix wrote:

Ssherjj wrote:

That's why I posted in the Yammer Windows Insider Group to see! Thanks Sherry and Jeff for Replying to my Yammer post!

Thank you for posting that for us. I only thought about doing it but didn't. Sometimes I am shy on that site. 🙃
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Well it would be a bit of a coincidence if it was only us.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings