Audio Note

• 8 November 2015
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Good morning, beauitful community!

I was searching around for a more efficient way to take notes for class. I most likely need a slightly more sophisticated option, as my notes will be lengthy (I am willing to accomodate a reasonable price in this case). I would need features such as the ability to organize and store notes, add written annotations, and needs to be compatable with a Windows 10 PC. I really trust your product knowledge, and didn't want to risk trial and error, when I could go to experts for advice! I am not sure this question should have been in "Techie". Please move it if not, and my apologies. Thank you so much, everyone 🙂 &#x; !

~Tamela

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Tamela

I will PM you with a suggestion as we really are not supposed to promote other applications in the Community Forums.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 5
OH, o.k.! Thank you, and I truly do apologize. I did not even think about that 😞
Userlevel 7
No worries, Tamela, and NO NEED to apologise.

I tend to apply the guideline quite draconianly and so I prefer to communicate such things outside the Forums...in most cases.

We are always happy to try to help and hopefully you have received my PM with the suggestion.  I have not yet checked to see if you have responded but will do shortly and we can continue via that mechanism if there is any need to.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 5
Hello, Baldrick!

I deeply appreciate people who adhere to ethical guidelines. That is what makes good leaders, and sound frameworks 🙂 !

~Tamela
Userlevel 7
Too kind, Tamela, too kind! :$
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
you ought to check the windows store for apps. there are many in there and you might find one that suits your need.
But like ? said we can't go promote non Webroot apps in here.
Userlevel 5
Hello, Edwin!

Yes, I was able to learn a little Webroot Community etiquette yesterday 🙂 ! I thank you so much for the additional advice, and I will enjoy poking around and seeing what more treasures lie hidden in the Windows store. Baldrick was able to offer me some wonderful additional guidance and suggestions that I found immensely helpful as well (and I am grateful for his patient assistance). Still,  that Windows store is loaded, and I think I will have to do some fun shopping, lol! Have a wonderful day!

~Tamela
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@ wrote:
Hello, Edwin!

Yes, I was able to learn a little Webroot Community etiquette yesterday 🙂 ! I thank you so much for the additional advice, and I will enjoy poking around and seeing what more treasures lie hidden in the Windows store. Baldrick was able to offer me some wonderful additional guidance and suggestions that I found immensely helpful as well (and I am grateful for his patient assistance). Still,  that Windows store is loaded, and I think I will have to do some fun shopping, lol! Have a wonderful day!

~Tamela
@ is good at helping people. Have a wonderful day to you too