Backup gear icon crashes and backup fails. Fix?

Latest version caused config of backup using gear icon to fail and cannot complete backup initiation. Fix?

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@bwarter  - I saw someone else on the forums mentioning an issue of this nature and he’s currently working with support. Please reach out to support HERE so they can assist you

I already have, they logged in and pulled files.

Still broken. Status?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@bwarter ,

Are you still working with support? 

I haven’t heard from them in weeks! About to ask for refund as they are NOT communicating nor fixing their product! You broken too?

Webroot, make this priority 1!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@bwarter ,

I can certainly check with support on the status of your ticket. Can you please private message me with the e-mail attached to your Webroot account?

Not sure what email you wanted. But my issue has been open for weeks, tech folks logged onto my computer, took files but no solution to issue of clicking gear icon on backup and crashes. Backup is NOT running on my PC yet

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@bwarter ,

In order to check your ticket I need to know what e-mail address is connected with your Webroot account. Can you please send me that in a private message?

I can’t even log in now via app in backup. Says invalid username and PW yet it’s fine. This software is screwed up !

Is this fixed? Support gave me old version of software and froze it there so I can’t do updates until it’s fixed. Been nearly 6 months