Beta 5 of MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 Released for Testing

• 16 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7

Apple has released the fifth beta version of MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 to users enrolled in the Mojave beta testing program.
No major new features are expected for macOS Mojave 10.14.6, suggesting the update will likely focus on bug fixes and security enhancements.

Full Article

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ProTruckDriver are you in the Mojave Beta Testing Program? Just thought I'd ask. I did a Beta once years ago for the Mac OS. I think it was El Capitan because I remember calling into Apple Support for an email issue or something. I know how protective you are with your Mac!🤓
Userlevel 7
No Sherry, I'm not in the Mac Beta Program with Apple. The only beta I have on my Mac right now is Malwarebytes beta browser extensions on Chrome and Firefox. I wish I could put WSA (beta or release) back on the Mac, but as I said before the scan time is almost an hour the last time it was installed. I'm not wearing down my HD's with a daily scan that long. Looks like every upgrade on the Mac the WSA scan gets longer, Here and Here. When macOS Catalina 10.15 comes out this fall I hope the scan time is fixed to what it was before 10 to 15 minutes or less, then again another upgrade might mean over an hour if you look at the track record. ☹️