Solved

BSOD : wrUrlFlt.sys : Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

• 2 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi.

Newish PC, windows 10.

Keep having BSOD issues and tracked down to  : Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (wrUrlFlt.sys)

I found old threads on this but no fix applicable to me, I don’t use wireless mouse or keyboard, or anything else.

I am a complete technophobe so does anybody have any advice other than bin Webroot completely? 

Not sure I’m even posting in the right place either...

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 2 February 2021, 17:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Jimbob2 

Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out as it’s more than we can deal with on the forum.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,

Hello @Jimbob2 

Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out as it’s more than we can deal with on the forum.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,

many thanks.