Solved

Cannot Log In

• 15 April 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge +1
I've tried everything to log in initially even changing my password several times. It always says there's a problem with my credentials. Unfortunately, not able to sign in means I cannot access any of the software's programs and benefits. Thank you for any help you can give me.
June
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 16 April 2019, 04:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @skwrupb851 and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I'm assuming your talking about the My Webroot Online Account? If so it's best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will sort it out for you as we can't do anything on the Community with online accounts. If it's something else please explain and give as much info as you can.

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Also, I have never received the verification email. How do I get them to send it to me? Is there a phone number I can call for tech support?
The Support Ticket https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp is the best way but you can call during the day MDT time: Call 1-866-612-4227

Thanks,
Userlevel 7

Hello @BEARS250D 

I would recommend getting in contact with Webroot Support with this problem. Please call them at the phone number below.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Forgot to password and security question how can I get in

Badge +1
Also, I have never received the verification email. How do I get them to send it to me? Is there a phone number I can call for tech support?
Badge
I sent to the support, and I checked for status of support that is 2nd days now.. how come didn't response my tickets.. It's for 5 devices Webroot Internet Security complete...

I tried reset my password and security codes too many times, that don't work, Website or Online could be a script bugs.. First installed on the Mac computer that successfully approved.. then 2nd installed on the Window PC, it's failed. My window webroot said need to activate the account except the Mac it's fully activated. Deaf Tech Inc ordered Webroot 5 devices (Full complete) for me, I paid them and they sent file into my google drive including the Keycodes on PDF receipt. I wondering if webroot would work on Ipad? so Deaf Tech Inc told me do not put the webroot on Iphone that they told causing crashed on the other customer's Iphone that Deaf Tech Inc's customers...