Why am I having to enter a captcha for every site I visit? Even when I am on the site and I click on a site link I have to do it again. It is time consuming and a nuisance.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Best answer by TripleHelix
Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA as something could of gotten corrupted and if you have any other security running please shut them down before doing a reinstall. Before uninstalling can you tell me the version number that you are using at this time? Is it v22.214.171.124 as some have issues with this version so the clean reinstall will put you back to v126.96.36.199 which works very well.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?