Cnet Review: The gorgeous HTC One is a winner

• 13 April 2013
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 7
[As HTC's new flagship smartphone, the HTC One is packed to the rafters with top-notch components and technologies including some of the latest processing gear from Qualcomm. In addition to being state of the art, the successor to 2012's HTC One X is lovingly crafted from premium metals, leaving no doubt that the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer has put a considerable amount of blood, sweat, and tears into this handset.]

Read here http://reviews.cnet.com/htc-one/

32 replies

Userlevel 7
I think I will stick with AT&T for now and switch in 2 years if I am dissapointed. Thanks for the info! 😃
Userlevel 7
RWM wrote: 
Please keep us informed about the HTC One.

I just wanted to provide you with an update! I have the HTC One (white) and I am very impressed. It's a quality product and just makes sense. I enjoy the speakers facing the front and the physical quality/appearance. The battery life is not as poor as I thought it would be which is a plus.

The camera and speed of the phone are excellent. 😉
Userlevel 7
Thanks Mike for the positive feedback. Still waiting on HTC One appearance on our market. Being delayed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

I just wanted to provide you with an update! I have the HTC One (white) and I am very impressed. It's a quality product and just makes sense. I enjoy the speakers facing the front and the physical quality/appearance. The battery life is not as poor as I thought it would be which is a plus.

The camera and speed of the phone are excellent. ;)
 I've seen it here and it's very nice but I can't justify the $149.99CAD to get the phone and $75.00CAD + 13% Taxes a month for.

Daytime                 Evenings &Weekends
Unlimited LocalUnlimited Local1GB
Wireless Internet Overages: $15/1GB
Internet Share-Ready Overage: 2¢/MB

• Unlimited Text, Picture, Video Messages
  • Internet Share-Ready
  • Call Display
  • Voicemail
- Name Display
- Visual Voicemail Plus
- Unlimited Canada, U.S. & International Text Messages
- WhoCalled™

Daniel 😠
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I just wanted to provide you with an update! I have the HTC One (white) and I am very impressed. It's a quality product and just makes sense. I enjoy the speakers facing the front and the physical quality/appearance. The battery life is not as poor as I thought it would be which is a plus. 
Hello Mike,

Wouldn't you mind to test your HTC One as per below instructions? :D

Impressive resistance! I am sure Galaxy S4 wouldn't survive even the first three minutes of the test.

I cannot wait to have HTC One in hand. Hope it will be available on our market within May.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
I just wanted to provide you with an update! I have the HTC One (white) and I am very impressed. It's a quality product and just makes sense. I enjoy the speakers facing the front and the physical quality/appearance. The battery life is not as poor as I thought it would be which is a plus. 
Hello Mike,

Wouldn't you mind to test your HTC One as per below instructions? :D

Impressive resistance! I am sure Galaxy S4 wouldn't survive even the first three minutes of the test.

I cannot wait to have HTC One in hand. Hope it will be available on our market within May.
The funny thing is, I could literally perform the test and get a new phone the next day. I could then perform the test next week and get another one with no deductible. This gave me a good laugh. 😉
Userlevel 7
MikeR wrote:
The funny thing is, I could literally perform the test and get a new phone the next day. I could then perform the test next week and get another one with no deductible. This gave me a good laugh. ;)
I wish I could get away with that on MY phone!  ;)  It is 2 years old and due for a replacement.