Comments directly to a post

• 16 May 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
I was wondering if it would be to hard to make it possible to add a comment right to a post?

For instance, someone post's a helpful tip or response. It would be nice to add a thank you right to that post. They Have it in Maxthons forum, and it's really a nice feature. Just a thought, mac353

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I was wondering if it would be to hard to make it possible to add a comment right to a post?

For instance, someone post's a helpful tip or response. It would be nice to add a thank you right to that post. They Have it in Maxthons forum, and it's really a nice feature. Just a thought, mac353
You can click reply and click Quote like this.

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 4
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

You can click reply and click Quote like this.

HTH,

TH
Ok, and thanks. Still learning about the forum. New a few days ago. Again, thanks, mac353
Userlevel 4
That works but still adds an extra post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Ok, and thanks. Still learning about the forum. New a few days ago. Again, thanks, mac353
You are always very welcome anything and anytime! Many of us help out here that are not Webroot Staff and we try our best. ;)

Cheers,

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
That works but still adds an extra post.

Well that's tough one when replying you have click HTML and edit out the things you don't want then go back to Rich Text to see what it looks like.

I EDIT my last post and removed the extra Quotes.

TH
Userlevel 4
Hey thats ok, I was just wondering if it was possible. Ain't no thing, but a chicken wing!! Thanks TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hey thats ok, I was just wondering if it was possible. Ain't no thing, but a chicken wing!! Thanks TH
You're Welcome. ;)

TH