Solved

device identification

• 23 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

This is the second time asking this, how can I tell what device is which when I log into webroot. there is 3 pics that look like like cameras. Please don’t send same link that explained absolutely nothing. All that disa was to make me not renew subscription in July.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 4 July 2020, 01:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@Happydays  What would you like to know?

Click on Pictures to see full size!

Badge +1

Hello, How can I delete 2 devices that are no longer being protected?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Happydays 

Just follow these instructions: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_website_userguide/wsa_managementwebsite_userguide.htm#UsingPCSecurity/DeactivatingPCs.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%2520PC%2520Security%7C_____7

Thanks,

Badge +1

The instructions that were provided to deactivate a device do not apply to mine for some reasons. I am supposed to see “command” to deactivate , but that is not a option, just scan and about. Any suggestions. One was a old laptop.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@Happydays  if nothing is working then please Submit a Support Ticket and they can help you! It works fine for me on my Online Console: Webroot Identity Portal

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

We can only do so much on the Community!

Thanks,