Device Management Update rolls out for Firefox Account Users

• 9 October 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
October 9, 2016 By Ankit Chawla

Mozilla today announced that they are rolling out Device Management features for all Firefox Account users across the globe. This new feature will help give users a clear overview of all services attached to the account, and provide them with efficient control over their synced devices. This means that you can now sync passwords, browsing history, bookmarks and other such data with all your Firefox devices.

http://news.thewindowsclubco.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/firefox-2-400x384.png

Full Article

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Awesome as I use it across all of my Devices!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I'm using too....Thanks Jasper! 🙂
This has been a feature for American users for close to a year now. I use it as well, except for passwords. For those I use Webroot, of course. 😉 I love that fact that when I add an addon to one PC, it syncs to all of them. Very handy.

?

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
This has been a feature for American users for close to a year now. I use it as well, except for passwords.

BD
Not just for Americans sorry to say.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I have been syncing my devices on FF for a while now and when I got this laptop about a month it saved me a lot of work, just logged into to FF and everything was there fready to use in just minutes, it was the easiest I had ever found it.
@ wrote:

Not just for Americans sorry to say.
Well, I guess what I was trying to say is that this is not new for me.;)