Eagerly Awaited Windows Phone Is Actually an Android

• 19 February 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

NuAns switches from Windows 10 Mobile to Android

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/fitted/340x180/eagerly-awaited-windows-phone-is-actually-an-android.jpg

Feb 18, 2017 06:45 GMT  ·  By Bogdan Popa NuAns is one of the companies that invested in Windows phones when only a few people believed in the platform, and although its first device wasn’t really super-successful, everyone was excited to hear that a new handset powered by Windows would be launched.

The firm teased a new model only a few weeks ago, saying that “the fight is not over yet,” a motto that seems to perfectly align with what is happening with Windows phones these days.

And yet, Windows phone fans might be disappointed to hear that NuAns is no longer investing in Windows 10 Mobile, and the company’s teased device is actually running Android. Although that’s indeed bad news, this shouldn’t come as a big surprise given the fact that the platform is losing the support of developers, users, and even Microsoft, who remains tight-lipped on the future of the platform.

Full Article

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Oh, well that is not good news...especially as I am certain that Windows Phone, with the upcoming release of the Surface Phone, will rise again and go from strength to strength.
Userlevel 6
well that is a bummer , windows phone kind of grew on me......really loved it! I hope that in the near future windows phones will grow in popularity again , because they earn to be in the big leagues!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
too bad MS blew it with winphone.. 😞 would have been nice but MS didnt believe in their devs and even did things to screw them over a few times..