Encyption Programs Reviews for 2014

• 31 May 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Here's some information for software encyptions...http://encryption-software-review.toptenreviews.com

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sherry

Thanks for the info...but if I might just suggest a little caution here as this particular site has in the past been linked with...how could I put it delicately...'being paid for reviews', etc. or at least that is what I recall from a few years back...so I always keep a very open mind re. their reviews and top ten rankings.

I am not saying that they are 'corrupt' or anything like that but rather that I would not go entirely on their say so/recommendation alone...I would defintively get second & third opinions on what they suggest.  What they have to say is useful...but not 'gospel' IMHO...if you catch my drift

Hope that helps?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Oh my goodness. ..I get your drift....hmmm should. I delete that post? @
Userlevel 7
Nah...as I said they are not 'corrupt'.  One just needs to take what they say/recommend with a pinch of salt IMHO...and the thread sort of explains that...so I would leave it as is...and perhaps someone will have a different opinion and post about it.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Goodness no, don't remove it!  It is a good article.  I would simply view it as I view a large number of reviews: not the final word and always taken with a grain or two of salt.  

:-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well Thanks @ and @ I agree with most reviews you can take with a grain or two of salt...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If one does not have and OS with Bitlocker this would be the only Encryption software I would recomenned BestCrypt Volume Encryption or BestCrypt Container Encryption as you can see it's not even on the list at Top Tens.

Daniel ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wonderful I'm so happy to hear your opinion! Great to know there is anoher one that you approve of. 😉 thanks @