Exclude Drivers from Updates in Windows 10 Creators Update

• 7 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
In Windows 10 Creators Update, you can exclude drivers from Windows Updates. It is a welcome feature for many users who are not happy with new versions of drivers delivered through Windows Update in Windows 10. Let's see what has changed.

Windows 10 Creators Update allows you to include or exclude drivers from updates. A special option was added to Advanced Options of the Windows Update page of the Settings app. There, you can exclude driver updates from Windows Update. Here is how to enable this feature.
Full Article

2 replies

Well this is good news. I have had WIN 10 replace a couple of manufacturer's drivers with a generic driver (my monitor, for one). I prefer to have control over which drivers I use. This is a nice departure from the "do-as-I-say" attitude that Microsoft has adopted as of late. ;)

BD
Petrovi?u,
Ako znaše neki novi na?in da se blokira win drivers update u creators verziji napiši, te opcije što ti navodiš nema u trenutnoj verziji a kad se isklju?i u grup polisuju ..opet prolaze apdejtovi recimo za nvidia karte . . . Hvala