Ferrari launch F138

• 1 February 2013
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
As a big fan of Prancing Horse from Maranello I am pleased to inform you that Scuderia Ferrari unveiled today their F138 contender for the Formula 1 2013 Championship. More to read and see here

Tell, isn't beautiful :D

There's only one flaw to the beauty ... Kaspersky on display :8  So Webroot folks rise your game and for the next year F1 Championship we all want to see Webroot ;)

I know that the most Community members are from America and there's the NASCAR what matters them. However I wanted to show you how sleek and sexy a racing car can look here in Europe 😛 No flames please 😃

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Holy He!! that is a beautiful machine!
Userlevel 7
Yes and I hope it will be also the fastest and most reliable on tracks. If so I believe we will beat all these McLaren, Mercedes, Lotus and other squads and will be celebrating the title in the end :D
Userlevel 7
All I can say is...

Drool.

Userlevel 7
If you guys like racing, have you tried the iRacing simulator online?

It is a great service!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
If you guys like racing, have you tried the iRacing simulator online?

It is a great service!
Not yet. I already briefly checked this site recently but I am not good in playing PC games 😳 I am losing my mind soon ;)
Userlevel 7
Usually not a fan of race cars (I prefer road-ready sports cars and supercars), but I must say that this stallion looks gorgeous. It's like a sleek red ground rocket.

For the record, I think plenty of people in America (myself [in a heartbeat] included) would take this bad-boy over any NASCAR vehicle-but hey, it's all a matter of personal preference!

Thanks for posting, Pegas. Always good to see some good 'ol Friday non-techie fun, especially if it's about cars!

Userlevel 7
Hello Yegor!

@ wrote:
It's like a sleek red ground rocket. 
You expressed it exactly ;)
Userlevel 7
This weekend begins the Formula 1 championship in Europe (Spanish F1 GP in Barcelona) after the first four rounds held overseas.

The Ferrari squad celebrates this event in the fashionable style with the flying Ferrari. Enjoy it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
It's a shame there isn't more of an F1 culture in the US. Much more exciting than NASCAR. 
Userlevel 7
Connor, I always thought it but because there is a prevalence of Americans and I am an European, I didn't want to say first. :D :D Now I can say that I never understood what the excitement you can get from NASCAR. :S

Next week will be run F1 GP in Monte Carlo in the twisted streets of the principality. The former three-time world champion Nelson Piquet summed up this race in a short but the fully descriptive sentence "Driving in Monaco is like to fly a helicopter in the living room".

It's an amazing show, don't miss it.