Solved

For Android

Badge +1
When starting the VPN on the Android I get the option to CONNECT, but when I choose it the screen flashes CONNECTING for a second and returns to CONNECT.

I have restarted the android Samsung Galaxy S10+, and have un/re installed the app. ...same thing.

I see from chats this has been reported but not sure how to fix. Background suggested a connection but I cannot be sure.
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 23 May 2019, 17:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Have you tried contacting our support yet? I imagine they can help you sort this out pretty quickly. If you're open to it, I recommend contacting them at 1-866-612-4227, or by clicking here to make a ticket online.
Badge +1
Thanks,

I did but they were not able to help as yet. May be due to a recent SW update from Sprint/Android/Samsung....who knows who!! Guess they are looking into it...or not.

Have to try them again!!
Badge +1
Nothing SOLVED about it...as the header would suggest!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Did you create a ticket or call? If you made a ticket, send me the email address you used for submitting it, via private message.
Badge +1
I called 5/23 around 6 PM. The tech had to get more info as the fixes we tried did not work. No further response as of yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Ok, I expect they'll be following up with you today now that the Memorial Day weekend is over.
Badge +1
Actually....for some unknown reason...the issue seemed to have resolved itself overnight..
Working as expected now.. Thanks for your help and follow-up.

Allen (Andreal2)
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Oh ok, even better!