• 18 March 2017
  • 4 replies

Help me please somebody hacked my Gmail

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi shahab

Welcome to the Community Forums.

How do you know that you gmail account has been hacked? Has someone advised you that they have received strange email purporting to come from you?

For your information Google provides Gmail users with a quick and easy way to see what devices and IP addresses are accessing their accounts.

To check using this, simply scroll to the bottom of your inbox at Gmail.com. On the righthand side of the screen, you should see a message that says "Last account activity: X minutes/hours/days ago", and beneath that line, you should see a link on the word “Details.”

By clicking on that link you should be taken to a list of all the IP addresses and locations that have accessed your account recently. If you review that list and believe that you see something that does not look familiar/normal then change your password immediately.

And for added security it is probably a good idea to enable the two-factor authentication feature that is available; requires the person accessing the account to have to enter a 2nd one time access code that Google will email/text to a secure device.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
To check using this, simply scroll to the bottom of your inbox at Gmail.com. On the righthand side of the screen, you should see a message that says "Last account activity: X minutes/hours/days ago", and beneath that line, you should see a link on the word “Details.”

By clicking on that link you should be taken to a list of all the IP addresses and locations that have accessed your account recently. If you review that list and believe that you see something that does not look familiar/normal then change your password immediately.
Hmm, I didn't know this. Just started using Gmail. Thank you @ ;)
Userlevel 7
Always happy to share, Dave...:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@ wrote:
Help me please some body haked my gmails
Try it https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery