Google Earth Pro for Free

• 1 February 2015
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Over the last 10 years, businesses, scientists and hobbyists from all over the world have been using Google Earth Pro for everything from planning hikes to placing solar panels on rooftops. Google Earth Pro has all the easy-to-use features and detailed imagery of Google Earth, along with advanced tools that help you measure 3D buildings, print high-resolution images for presentations or reports, and record HD movies of your virtual flights around the world.

Starting today, even more people will be able to access Google Earth Pro: we're making it available for free. To see what Earth Pro can do for you - or to just have fun flying around the world - grab a free key and download Earth Pro today. If you're an existing user, your key will continue to work with no changes required.

http://google-latlong.blogspot.in/2015/01/google-earth-pro-is-now-free.html

Awesome get Pro for free!

Daniel :D

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters!

Thanks Daniel,

I'm installing it now! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good find eh!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Daniel, I have just requested it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yes sir ree!!:D

Got to check the email for key..installed it first but I need the key. I do everything backwards. LOLs
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I will have a better look at it tomorrow but this is one of thnose programs I cannot be without.
That is a fantastic find Daniel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Bump for members to see!
Userlevel 7
Hi Daniel, thanks

Have now seen it announced on a number of 3rd party sites...so the word is spreading.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I am impressed with the Pro version. When I installed it I did have to uninstall the normal version to actually get the Pro version to work but all my own setting were saved.
The tool to measure an area was interesting though, I thought my garden was about 6 acres but I was wrong it is about 9 so I was given the wrong info.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You should ask for a raise!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I do not think I would get very far 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You can now download Google Earth Pro easier

Sign up is no longer required for Google Earth Pro. Click here to download Earth Pro, then sign in using your email address and the License Key GEPFREE.

Note: Google Earth Pro requires a license key. If you do not have a key, use your email address and the key GEPFREE to sign in.

Nice! http://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/desktop.html

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yep Jeff should get paid per acre right!

Daniel
Userlevel 3
WOW!!!!!  I loaded Webroot Wed.  McAfee expired Thur.  And now I have Google Earth Pro on Fri.  It's been a while since I scored a hat-trick.  
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
Thanks Daniel. 😃
Userlevel 3
Hi, 

Concerning the free activation key for Google Earth. I clicked on the link in your message and was taken to the download for Google Earth Pro. I installed, then I was asked to input the key code. 

I am new to this game so your'll have to enlighten me as to how I obtain the actual key code to input when it is not shown before hand, using you're links!

Peace my friend - new user-
Userlevel 3
It was right there!   And it's so easy that I remember it.  GEPFREE!  Now go enjoy it. 
Userlevel 3
Ooops!  Without the exclamation mark.  Just plain ol' GEPFREE
Userlevel 3
OH!!!!  Yo bro, I'm so blind. "Maybe need some of those alien sunglasses". - Thanks.
Thank you, I have just installed. Funny that my house does still not exist according to the map lol, although it was built 2 years ago now :)

TY again.
Userlevel 3
Yo, all you earthlings. I now have Google Earth Pro. Beware that big Alien is now watching "YOU"!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Yo, all you earthlings. I now have Google Earth Pro. Beware that big Alien is now watching "YOU"!!

Yes I am to see if your naughty or nice! ROFL

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 3
I only naughty, never nice - ROFL. Let there be peace fellow bloggers a-like. 

:8
Userlevel 3
I take almost total blame for helping to unleash the naughty alien upon us.  I beg forgiveness as I knew not what I had done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Is it still for free? I never used it more then the standard google maps which i find highly inaccurate when it concens my own country. When it concerns my own country and more specifically the dutch speaking region of it i use the "vlaanderen in kaart" app from the MS App store which is accurate to an insane degree ( up to house level ).
Userlevel 7
It would seem to be:

http://www.google.co.uk/earth/download/gep/agree.html

But it does not say that it will work with Windows 10...only up to Windows 7.

Baldrick