How can i save a web page with Pdf format?

• 15 July 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello Webrooters .

i want to save a webpage with pdf format and have it offline, for example an article from pcworld !!
so should i download any software or something for that? i have Office 2016 on my system right now.

waiting for your helpful answers 😃

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Do you not have the option to "save as pdf" under your Print options? I think that's built in to Windows now.
Userlevel 7
Hi Parham

I hope that you are well?

Windows 10 should by default offer a printer entitled as 'Print to PDF' but if you do not have that then there are a couple of great freeware apps that you can download to provide something similar, or there is also the option of using browser extensions to achieve the same result.

Just private message me and I will be please to provide the information outside the forum.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 5
Thanks for the answers.

i don't want print that page i just want to save a webpage offline on my desktop as a pdf file ;)

Userlevel 7
Hi Parham

The PDF printer does not actually produce a print to a printer but rather uses the print spooler to direct the output to a .PDF file that is created on your hard disk...you get a proper PDF file rather than printed output.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 5
 Oooo Thank You dear Baldrick i remember ! i disable before that print spooler? on Services ! :D

everything is Ok now .

Thanks friends 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Parham

You should not disbale the print spooler as that is what puts the image of the web page into the PDF. Think of it in this way...when you print you send whatever you want to print to the print spooler which then passes it to the printer to produce a hard copy output from the designated printer. Well, when printing a PDF it is exactly the same process expcet instead of the spooler sendingthe output to a physical printer it sends it to a PDF.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick