how do i change my logon email address

• 1 January 2016
  • 6 replies

how do i change my log on email address

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi airchamber1

Happy New Year...and welcome to the Community Forums.

Is this the email address associated with your forum username or the one that you registered WSA with?

Regards, Baldrick
Thanks,
airchamber1 is the forum username
Userlevel 7
Hi airchamber1

If you want to change the email address asociated with your username then all you have to do is to click on your username in the topright hand corner of the webpage, and select 'My Settings'.

If you then look at the tabs that are now showing just below the main page header you should make sure that 'Personal Profile' is selected (it should be by default) and then click on the linked entitled 'Email' which will then give you a page that will allow you to enter and confirm a new email address.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
I can never login on here unless I go through the "reset password" etc. I just give it the old password and keep reusing it again. Sure wish it were easier to login. Many days I just give up and go someplace else. Maybe there is a glitch with my computer but it seems to work when I try to login other places.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Have you tried using a different browser to log in & see if it is not browser related ( wild guess )
Userlevel 7
Hi Bea

Exactly which "reset password" fucntion are you referring to? Would, you be able to describe what you do/have to do in this circumstance?

Regards, Baldrick