Solved

How do I know my VPN is protecting my Android or desktop?

• 4 October 2021
  • 3 replies

On my Android there is nothing indicating that I have any sort of VPN protection. How can I see it or add my phone to that feature on my desktop? I see no options on the VPN wifi protection dashboard that indicates how to do that. 

Additionally, how do I know it's protecting my desktop? Shows I have it but there are no controls or status reports of any kind? I have the receipt showing that I paid for it in January. I have verified that the key code my secure anywhere account that covers it is current and active.

Been a Webroot customer for around 10 years. Yet this degree of circular frustration is making me question whether I should continue or not.

Thanks

Mike 

icon

Best answer by khumphrey 4 October 2021, 21:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I don’t believe the console shows VPN status on other devices. Please check in with our support team to get further clarification: http://webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks. Ended up having to call and speak with tech and customer service. 2 hours later I'm at least back on track. 

Again, appreciate your bounce back. 

Mike 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Glad you were able to solve the problem with tech support! I’ll go ahead and close this thread.