Solved

how do i transfer a lastpass premium account to webroot

• 18 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
I have a LastPass Premium account purchased directly from their company which is up for renewal in October. In May (2019) I purchased Total Tech Support from Best Buy and subsequently found out that LastPass Premium is supposed to be included in Total Tech Support. Since I have cancelled the automatic renewal with LastPass, I am trying to figure out how to transfer the LastPass Premium subscription from "direct from LastPass" to "part of Total Tech Support." But apparently neither the Total Tech Support agents nor the LastPass tech support agents (who can no longer be reached by phone or chat, only by email) know what to do. Both of them say they don't know how the other one does it. Please, somebody, how can I solve this problem?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 18 September 2019, 02:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @jallan32

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

** If you send a Support Ticket in, please explain in your Support Ticket the problem like you have in your post. (Good idea would be to "Copy & Paste" your post to the Support Ticket). **

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.