How do we know if all Citicorp.com webpages have SSLv3? Are all on list?

• 26 December 2015
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
  • New Voice
  • 7 replies
I checked the list from link you provided re POODLE problem and they have a lot of Citicorp.com on it. Is there any way to know if the webpage I use for my credit card which has citicorp in url is one of the problem sites?  Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Bea

If you have any concerns over a url/website, whether it be Citicorp or any other, all you need to do is to go to THIS SITE, entre the url in the space provided, enter the check code and BrightCloud will provide you with the details of it reputation data on the site entered...I am sure if there is any concern about POODLE or any other exploit then theat will be reflected in the information returned and you will be advised to avoid the site.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 1
Wow that is terrific!  Doing what you advised brought up the "Trustworthy" info and more for my site!  Thanks Baldrick for the help.  What was even more helpful was when I put the name of the site in Google it had a "Trustworthy" sign on it before I ever put the url in like you advised.  I got a double "Trustworthy" so I guess I don't have to fear using that website.  It is amazing how much one has to know in these modern times just to use the computer if we want to keep it running without problems or hackers.  So grateful I have this Webroot community and people like yourself to keep me on "course" with everything to help me stay safe.  Much thanks and appreciation to you Baldrick and everyone who makes this such a great place to have!
Userlevel 7
Hi Bea

As I have said before...you are most welcome. Glad to be able to help. :D

Regards, Baldrick