Solved

How do you minimize Webroot SecureAnywhere automatically to tray after a normal scan?

• 7 April 2021
  • 1 reply

How do you minimize Webroot SecureAnywhere automatically to the system tray in the lower right side of the display after a normal uneventful scan? 

I am running Windows 10 Professional 20H2 with Webroot scheduled to run at a time of day I am not normally active on the PC.  

I am tired of closing Webroot every single day of the week after an uneventful scan.  I only want to see the window if there is any problem.  I do not want to see that everything is running fine, unless I decide to click on the tray icon myself at my convenience.

Please tell me there is a way.  If there isn’t a way, please add that feature since I am not the only one who is tired of closing a normal scan windows every day.

Webroot SecureAnywhere is a great product and I love how it has protected me in the past.

Keep up the good work.  

bob

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 7 April 2021, 23:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @terry.jo 

Go into Advance Settings>Scheduler>Check this box and Save! See here: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#ScanningForMalware/ChangingScanSchedules.htm?TocPath=Scanning%2520for%2520Malware%257C_____3

Thanks,