How to decide which iPhone 6 is right for you

• 12 September 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
By Michael deAgonia  Posted on 9/11/2014

Last year, the big change to the then-new iPhone 5S was the addition of a gold option. This year, Apple upped the ante by offering not one but two screen sizes -- both of them larger than the 4-in. screen on last year's flagship iPhone.
Apple calls these Retina HD displays, but what they really are is a conundrum for iPhone users not accustomed to choosing a display size. Since the new iPhones (and the Apple Watch) were unveiled on Tuesday, I've been asked repeatedly about the new screens from would-be buyers. As it happens, I'm mulling the same question, since pre-orders begin tomorrow for the new phones, which go on sale Sept. 19.
If you're on the fence about which size is right, fret not. All you have to consider is exactly how you'll use this phone, and which functions you'll want most often.

ComputerWorld/ full article here/ http://www.computerworld.com/article/2607174/how-to-decide-which-iphone-6-is-right-for-you.html

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Antus67,

You've spured my interest! I like the bigger iPhone 5.5 if I was to buy a Apple iPhone!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm not in favor of bigger screens - one of the draws for me for the iPhone is that it is a more reasonable size.