How To Get Live Wallpapers on Mac / iOS 16

• 21 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7

I wanted to make my Mac more visually interesting as I grew tired of its monotonous appearance. To achieve this, I decided to use live wallpaper. If you’re also seeking to give your Mac desktop a unique appearance, live wallpapers, or video wallpapers, could be the perfect solution. Live wallpapers are animated backgrounds that continually change, introducing a dynamic motion element to your desktop. Video wallpapers, on the other hand, are videos that play as your desktop background. Unlike non-moving images, live wallpapers and videos offer a constantly shifting backdrop that adds an extra layer of personalization to your workspace.

In this step-by-step guide, I’ll show you how to set live wallpaper on your Mac device in just a few minutes.

⇨⇨ Full Article ⇦⇦

2 replies

Userlevel 7

How to Use Live Wallpapers with iOS 16

When it comes to iOS 16, users may want to know how to use the new Live Wallpapers. Along with a wealth of additional features, iOS 16 brings new Live Wallpapers to users. While they look absolutely fantastic, some users may not know how to implement them, or, even worse, the Wallpaper may not work properly. I’m going to take a look at how to setup Live Wallpapers, as well as take a look at some potential solutions should they not be working properly.

⇨⇨ Full Article ⇦⇦

What a creative idea! Excited to follow your step-by-step guide and add a dynamic touch to my Mac desktop with live wallpapers. Thanks for sharing this unique way to enhance the visual appeal of our workspaces