How to Take Screenshots Without Pressing A Button on iPhone

Userlevel 7

Did you know that you can take screenshots on the iPhone without having to press any physical buttons on the device? If you’re one of those users who take screenshots on their iPhones regularly, you may find it useful to know there’s an alternative way to capture screenshots on the device. Whether you take screenshots of memes, conversations, or videos, or anything else, this trick may be useful to you.

★★ Full Article ★★

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I consider myself rather well informed on iOS, and I did not know this. Very cool. I have just turned that feature on. Thank you. 

Userlevel 5

That’s a neat feature! I didn’t realize you could customize what you can do with taps! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is amazing! I just showed it to my wife and now she can’t stop taking screenshots. lol!

Thanks for this tip!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pretty cool tip but I wonder how many accidental screenshots get taken with accidental tapping!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pretty cool tip but I wonder how many accidental screenshots get taken with accidental tapping!

Yes, I had to turn it off as my daughter keeps taking loads of screenshots when she’s watching a video on my phone!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

That was my biggest issue with this feature. I would love to use it as my primary method of taking screenshots as it is so easy, but in the end that ease of use becomes a problem as well. Just not worth it for my use case.