Solved

How to unlock iPhone 11 when locked

• 18 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

The new iPhone 11 of my husband is locked because of many attempts to type the wrong passcode by my little son some time ago. We know when the iPhone is locked, connecting to iTunes to restore it can solve the problem. But iTunes can not detect the iPhone 11. We have tried connecting to iTunes many times but get the same. So, my husband googled an unlocking tool on the Internet. Nicely, there is a great promotion for such a tool called Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker. Hence, we downloaded and installed it to help us. Indeed, it successfully unlocked the iPhone within 3 minutes. But all data is wiped. Any solutions to recover all wiped data?

Edit: removed Link ~ PTD

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 19 January 2020, 20:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Chenxingyu ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community, 

I don't have an iPhone but I do have iPads which I can recover programs from the Apple Store. As for your contacts can't you see if your phone provider has a backup, like Verizon? Or do you have a back up on the iCloud? Please look here and see if this helps. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

That program you used to unlock your phone may have bricked the phone and that's why iTunes can't discover or see it.

Good luck,

Sherry