I anyone else having connection issues to the Webroot Community (community.webroot.com)???

• 17 November 2015
  • 5 replies

Last night at home, around 9pm. I started experiencing issues with the Webroot Community website. Pages were failing to load (just kept getting the spinning wheel).

Now, today at work on a different connection, I'm experiencing the same problems.

Anyone else having trouble? ?, do you know if they're possibly doing maintenance on the site.

Just wondering, thanks.

bd

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
As far as I know the site isn't having issues. Lithium is generally good about letting me know when they're having outages. Is it still happening?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
No problem here.
@ wrote:
As far as I know the site isn't having issues. Lithium is generally good about letting me know when they're having outages. Is it still happening?
No. Not at the moment. It seems to come and go. At home I was on my laptop (FF) and earlier at work on a Chromebook (Chrome). Now at work on my laptop everything is fine at the moment.

Thanks for the reply @. We've been having some bad weather here so maybe that's got something to do with it. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks again :)

bd
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok - let me know if it persists and we can do some troubleshooting. It could be that there's some routing issue between you and Lithium that we need to look into.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I wonder if it could be related to this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/3t6cbp/comcast_outage_who_is_affected/