I cannot find an option to receive daily emails for all new posts, ideas, topics, etc.

• 6 September 2015
  • 6 replies

Badge +8
I have searched throughout my profile and settings and it just does not seem to be there. Does anyone know if such an option exists? I know - I am being lazy, but if there is nothing new, it seems time consuming logging in and out.  Thanks for any advice.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Theresa

I am afraid that there is no such option avaialble.  You can mark that threads, ideas, etc. that you contribute to set to notify as a contributor that there has been an update, and even if you do not contribute to a thread or idea you can still subscribe to them by using the option available in the hread options, etc.

But no general 'email me on everything' option as far as I know.

Regards, Baldrick
Badge +8
Hi Baldrick,

I did find that option and do receive emails when others reply to my eternal queiries. Thanks

Theresa
Userlevel 7
Hi Theresa

There are soime things about the way that Lithium works that are 'strange' in my humble opinion...and I have limited myself to just getting email notifications on threads that I am subscribed to...prior to that I was getting overlaoded by notifiication emails. But hopefully you have managed to find a balance that suits you?

If not then perhaps it would be best to PM Nic and see if he can advise further as he is, of course, our Lithium expert. ;)

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Just go to each group you want to be notified about new posts from, and click the Subscribe under the Options drop-down.  Unfortunately there's no way to do it for the whole site, but that at least means you don't have to do it for every topic.
Badge +8
Sorry to be dopey but what defines a group? Just when I think I know and look for options, there are none.
Badge +8
I did find the option to subcribe for topics. Is that the correct place to subscribe to new posts?