Solved

iOS 13.1.2

• 10 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
My iphone Xs automatically updated the iOS 13.1.2 and now I am having a TERRIBLE time swiping up to go to a new page and I can't move freely like I did before. If this problem with iOS 13.1.2 is normal but I can't seem to see what benefits the update has provided. Can I de-install this new update or am I stuck with this!! Will someone please help me out??!! thank you so much Katfish
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 10 October 2019, 23:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @katfish11,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your iPhone. I believe that once your iPhone is updated from Apple you can not revert. You'll have to wait for another Apple update or try these steps below.

Force reboot/restart an iPhone X,XS,XS Max,XR,iPad Pro,iPod touch to fix frozen/black screen or the buttons aren't responding requires a three button procedure and it won't erase any content on your device.
iPad Pro or iPhone 8 or later:
1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
3. Then Press and hold the side button until the screen turns off and then turns back on. You can release the side button when the Apple logo appears.

If you need more help then I'd advise that you Contact Apple Support. https://support.apple.com/contact

Hope this helps?
Badge +1
thank you so much!! I get so frustrated with all these updates. Is there a way to stop them from downloading into my phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You're most welcome!

I found this information Here

Hope this helps?