Solved

Java Script error

• 21 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this an appropriate question to bring to this forum. I have a Java Script error that appears each time I turn on my computer. It began when uninstalled Discord from my laptop. I was having trouble with it & wanted to reinstall it. I haven't been able to reinstall since & now I get this script error. If anyone can help me I'd be deeply grateful. Happy Easter to those who celebrate the season. ~Babushka (use the nick for the headscarf meaning; My parents are Croatian & Slovenian)
icon

Best answer by Babushka 22 April 2019, 14:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Babushka

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you tried checking the Discord Troubleshooting page HERE and also the following Page from the same source on Java script error? If not then give them a try.

Alternatively, you can try looking HERE. This is a source I have used before for this sort of thing and as far as I know it is reputable.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Badge +1
Baldrick!
The first option worked! Thank you kindly for taking the time to assist me! You're the bomb!

Again, thank you @Baldrick enjoy your day ~~ know you made someone in Chicago very happy today!
Userlevel 7
Hi Babushka

You are most welcome. So glad to be able to assist. 😀

And to know that at least somewhere on our did planet Earth there is someone who is happier. 😎

Happy Easter, and have a great rest of day yourself.

Regards, Baldrick