Solved

Logging into Webroot

• 8 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Why is it that I can't log into My Account Web Root from the Icon on my toolbar? It will not accept my password. The only method I can use to sign in is by sifting through my Webroot auto generated emails to find the "click on the Webroot confirmation link to activate my account" and if it were true that my account was activated I should be able to log in without this email link. I should be able to click on the Webroot icon and go to my account and log in. It should accept my password. It has been 5 days since I had Webroot installed and I still can't log into my account. This is very annoying. If this issue isn't fixed soon I will take my computer back to the Geek Squad and tell them I want a user friendly security system that actually answers questions without using auto generated emails that don't resolve the problem.
icon

Best answer by Karen Rae 9 September 2019, 04:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
I rate this service a minus 5 star. I paid through PayPal and received no conformation email and no sign in info. I'm dead in the water. WEBROOT, this is the 21st century. why can't I get signed in? Why is this not seamless? I'll not give up on my $80+ dollars. I want my service, or I want my money back.
Userlevel 1
Badge
HELLO! Where is my service? I'll not give up. I want what I paid for.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @Karen Rae & @davidbufkin ,

So sorry to hear of all the inconviences that both of you are having with Webroot. Let me ping our Administrator @LLiddell who will be on the Forum tomorrow morning around 10 am MST. She can help to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Sherry
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
It is working now!
Userlevel 7
I'm wondering if the system was down for maintenance? Glad to see it is working again @Karen Rae ☺️
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Sounds like all is well, but if you still need help with anything, let me know.