MacOS Big Sur Beta 2 Download Available to Developers

• 8 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7

Apple has released macOS Big Sur beta 2 to users enrolled in the Mac developer beta testing program.

Separately, iOS 14 beta 2 and iPadOS 14 beta 2 are also available to beta testers for iPhone and iPad.

MacOS Big Sur features a redesigned user interface, the addition of Control Center on the Mac, new Safari features including instant translation of languages, new features for the Messages app, and much more. You can check out some of the new MacOS Big Sur features here if interested.

Full Article

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

@ProTruckDriver…. are you enrolled in the Mac developer beta testing program?:wink:

Userlevel 7

No I’m not in any Apple beta program. If I had another Apple computer I would love to be in the Apple beta. I can’t take the chance on the Big Mac because it’s my main computer, I have all my work on it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

No I’m not in any Apple beta program. If I had another Apple computer I would love to be in the Apple beta. I can’t take the chance on the Big Mac because it’s my main computer, I have all my work on it.

Just checking ...I know your iMac is your main machine...:grin:

Userlevel 7

Where and What is the “Big Sur”, Apples New macOS Name Coming This Fall?

This Video Should Answer The Questions:

I have traveled that highway when I was in the Navy stationed in Coronado California. Beautiful Country. It’s a must see if you are ever in the area. :wink: