MacOS Catalina 10.15.1 Beta 2 Released for Testing

• 18 October 2019
  • 3 replies
Userlevel 7
Badge +62

MacOS Catalina 10.15.1 beta presumably focuses on bug fixes and other enhancements and improvements to the MacOS Catalina operating system.

Users who are participating in the beta testing programs for MacOS will find “macOS Catalina 10.15.1 beta 2” available to download now from the Software Update section of System Preferences.

The new beta build is 19B77a and arrives first to developers and is typically soon followed by the same build being issues to public beta users as well.

While the initial release of MacOS Catalina 10.15 has performed fine for most users, some other users have reported various problems with MacOS Catalina, it’s reasonable to assume that if some issues experienced are bugs they will be addressed eventually in future software updates like macOS 10.15.1.

Apple usually goes through a variety of beta versions before issuing a final build to the general public, thus it’s a reasonable guess that the final build of macOS 10.15.1 will be out later in the fall.

http://osxdaily.com/2019/10/17/macos-catalina-10-15-1-beta-2-released-for-testing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+osxdaily+%28OS+X+Daily%29

@freydrew  what’s up with this forum?

3 replies

Badge +2

Why is it so extremely difficult to get a straight answer from Webroot?! When will WSA be compatible with OSX Catalina?

Userlevel 7

Why is it so extremely difficult to get a straight answer from Webroot?! When will WSA be compatible with OSX Catalina?

Please see This Post

HTH,

Dave

Badge

I have the same question and I am waiting on hold to speak to a person do I need to purchase another product I am up for renewal in a few days and my computer is  not protected right now 

thanks

presiousands12