MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 Beta 1 Released for Testing

• 8 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7

MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 Beta 1 Released for Testing

Nov 7, 2019

Apple has released the first beta version or MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 for Mac users enrolled in the beta testing program.

The first MacOS 10.15.2 beta 1 build arrives as build 19C32e. Typically a developer beta build will roll out first, soon followed by the same build as a public beta version.

Presumably MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 beta focuses on bug fixes and enhancements to MacOS Catalina, perhaps resolving some of the Catalina problems that have been reported by some users of the new operating system.

Full Article

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hey @ProTruckDriver ,

Thank you for that information!

Would you ever do any Mac Testing for Apple’s OS’s? I did test Maverick and i had very little trouble. I called Apple Support once for my Mail wasn’t working right. :nerd:

Userlevel 7

I was thinking about Mac beta testing but decided not to since I use this Mac as my main computer now. If I had another Mac I would do it. If I find another Mac sale / offer I probably will beta test.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

I was thinking about Mac beta testing but decided not to since I use this Mac as my main computer now. If I had another Mac I would do it. If I find another Mac sale / offer I probably will beta test.

I did a few Mac Beta testing and I really enjoyed it. But yes it is risky with your main system. I was always anxious and naive and I have to say I have reinstalled a few to many times where I do not have the patience to do it anymore. I would have to reinstall the Mac OS that my 2007 came with and upgrade at least 2 OS’s to catch up to the Mac Beta. It was fun then but now I cannot even Beta Test anymore with the hardware that I have..bwaaaaa:nerd: