Me at the Microsoft MVP Open Day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I finally got a picture from the MVP Open Day from May 24th, 2013 at Microsoft Head Office in Toronto, Canada. We got allot of new info on many fronts from Software and Hardware but my MVP NDA does not allow me to discuss anything to my Fellow Webrooters but it was a great day 8:00am to 5:00pm and there were over 100 of us and 60 via Web Hookup then after they took 40 of us the ones that wanted to go to a Toronto Blue Jays game in an Executive Suite we had a great time and I got home around 1:00am. :D

Daniel

If you look close enough I'm wearing my Webroot Expert Advisor Polo Shirt! ;)

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey TH! That's wonderful, and thanks for sharing....but, very important question: Did the Blue Jays win? 🙂 Best wishes, Dermot
Userlevel 5
Great pic!!!!  Great to hear you had a good time................  Go Blue Jays...................
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry Dermot the Jays lost that evening. 😞 But yes we had a nice time getting to know other MVP's of all fields. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
Sorry Dermot the Jays lost that evening. 😞 But yes we had a nice time getting to know other MVP's of all fields. ;)

Daniel
Oh well, better luck to the Jays next time. Hope you had a good rest after all that 'Guinness'! Cheers buddy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel
Oh well, better luck to the Jays next time. Hope you had a good rest after all that 'Guinness'! Cheers buddy.

A few Guinness and a couple of Stella Artois. ;)

Userlevel 7
Hey Daniel, found you. 😃 Looking good in the Webroot shirt.;)
Userlevel 7
Nice t-shirt :)

btw you can go mixing our national drink with Stella! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

btw you can't go mixing our national drink with Stella! :D
I liked Beamish Red and Dark but are they no more Roy?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

btw you can go mixing our national drink with Stella! :D
... and our Pilsner Urquell and you will get the best of beers out there. However if you do so, don't say it to other Czechs otherwise you will face a huge confrontation for crippling of the best Czech beer and believe me I will be silent about this. Czechs are very proud of their beers and the Pilsner Urquell is considered as the national treasure ... I am not so militant because I prefer wine. :D

BTW, Daniel, you look like you really enjoyed your day 😃
Userlevel 7
That's awesome T.H! Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing it with the Community! And, of course, for showing off the Webroot name in the form of a shirt. 😃
Userlevel 7
Great pic TH! I'm glad you had a great time and learned a lot of useful stuff. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes I did and was more fun than last year as it was my first but this year I knew what to expect.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hey Daniel, congrats your looking good in that Webroot Shirt.;)
Your first pic on the forum. Remember back when Kit posted his first pic last year and what your comment was:
http://community.webroot.com/t5/Non-Techie/Webroot-Battles-Prostate-Cancer/m-p/16924#M115
Can't wait to see what Kit posts when he comes online. LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hey Daniel, congrats your looking good in that Webroot Shirt.;)
Your first pic on the forum. Remember back when Kit posted his first pic last year and what your comment was:
http://community.webroot.com/t5/Non-Techie/Webroot-Battles-Prostate-Cancer/m-p/16924#M115
Can't wait to see what Kit posts when he comes online. LOL
Yes Dave so you're basically saying I have a face that my Mother only could love? :p

Daniel
Userlevel 7
ROFL. I didn't say that, Kit might. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
ROFL. I didn't say that, Kit might. :D
Well that's OK I got it coming if he does. 😃
Userlevel 7
You crack me up Daniel.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Daniel, I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I never managed to make to one of those meetings - always too busy with work but they have always looked to be great fun with a bit of serious stuff thrown in as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Jeff as it was my second it was much more fun.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
ROFL. I didn't say that, Kit might. :D
Well that's OK I got it coming if he does. :D
Well, somebody's got to do it at this point. :P
Oh, @ ...
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Now you did it Jim I will have lock my doors and windows.

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Now you did it Jim I will have lock my doors and windows.
You make it sound like a lock would stop me.

o.O

O.o

Though if Jim abuses that function on me too much, he may have to run to Texas.*

(*Texas is the only place with enough weird, odd people coming from it that I don't like to go there.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Nice to hear from you Kit!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Considering the board was kind enough to give me a digital ear itch... Never knew it did that before.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Considering the board was kind enough to give me a digital ear itch... Never knew it did that before.
@ Yes.. Jim managed to get that added in a couple weeks or so ago.  It works pretty well!