Microsoft: Windows 10 Redstone 3 to Launch in 2017

• 24 February 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

Firm confirms a second Windows 10 update is coming this year

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/fitted/340x180/microsoft-windows-10-redstone-3-to-launch-in-2017.jpg

Feb 21, 2017 07:56 GMT  ·  By Bogdan Popa Microsoft is now giving the finishing touches to the Windows 10 Creators Update due in April, but it’s no secret that the company is also preparing a second OS update that’s likely to see daylight in the fall.

And today we finally received the first confirmation that another Windows 10 update is due this year, with the software giant confirming at Ignite in Australia that Redstone 3 is on the table for 2017.

A slideshow presented by the firm during one of its sessions reveals that both the Creators Update and a “second update in 2017” are planned for this year, but their timing is yet to be determined, with release dates to be announced at a later time.

Full Article

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Jeff! Quite a few things to learn again. @ have you tried God Mode Control Panel with Windows 10? I can't get it to work so I maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Thanks Jeff! Quite a few things to learn again. @ have you tried God Mode Control Panel with Windows 10? I can't get it to work so I maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Daniel ;)
Yes @ it is working for me.
"God Mode" working for me too on WIN 10 Pro.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel ;)
Yes @ it is working for me.

@ wrote:
"God Mode" working for me too on WIN 10 Pro.
Okay I got it working as I forgot the dot! Now as you know Control Panel is being removed from the Start list on the next RS3 Release but you can use Cortana to find Control Panel and I just used the God Mode Control Panel on the latest Windows Insider build so that's good to know!

Thanks Guys,

Daniel ;)

And on the latest preview!

Userlevel 7
Jedi Mode is cool & operating very nicely here, under Windows 10...:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks! I have GodMode working great now too!:D
Userlevel 6
thanks for the share @ much apreciated!